RegEd’s FINRA Exam Prep program offers flexible learning options for the Series 6 and 63 Exams. The program combines all of the needed elements to maximize the learning experience and ensure the content retention integral to successfully prepare for and pass the exam.
FINRA Exam Prep solutions employ robust learning management technology and an exam simulator that closely mimics the actual FINRA testing environment. RegEd FINRA Exam Prep programs can be tailored to the specific needs of the firm and can include virtual instructor-led training, virtual class on demand and self-study materials.
FINRA Exam Prep virtual classes are taught by caring instructors with deep subject matter expertise, financial services industry experience and years of direct experience teaching and preparing candidates to pass the FINRA exam.
Through a combination of industry-leading securities expertise, insight from adult learning experts, and state-of- the-art virtual classroom technology, RegEd’s FINRA Exam Prep delivers an unparalleled learning experience and increased exam pass rates.
- Weekly Series 6 and 63 Virtual Classes provides flexibility in structuring firm new hire and training programs.
- RegEd’s high-touch approach to training engages candidates in test-relevant scenarios, reinforcing key concepts and increasing retention.
- Enterprise-grade programs are available and include expert consultation on program design and full customization of key program options.
- RegEd’s Exam Simulator includes hundreds of test questions designed to mimic the actual exam experience.
- Flexible learning options include Instructor-led Virtual Classroom, Virtual Class On-Demand and self-study.