Social Media Archiving and Surveillance enables financial services firms to drive their social media strategy, while capturing a complete and permanent record of social media participation across the user population, helping to ensure compliance with FINRA and SEC regulations.
Social Media Archiving and Surveillance monitors social engagement across all devices, including personal computers, tablets and smart phones with easy access from any browser. Implementation is simple — advisors enter their usernames and passwords directly through the platform, freeing organizations from the burden of collecting and maintaining personal social media credentials.
Once the solution is enabled, administrators can easily view all social media content from a single dashboard with the ability to configure lexicon-based exception notifications. Archived social media content is readily accessible using the system’s ad-hoc reporting capabilities. Firms can also establish a schedule to generate pre-formatted reports for delivery at specified intervals.
- Broad access to all major social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, blogs, RSS feeds and BrightScope®.
- Ability to search, report on, and export complete social media archives.
- Social media content library enables advisors to readily launch pre-approved content.
- Master lexicon policies for compliance, marketing, customer service and human resources.
- Compliance moderation and workflow.
- Comprehensive administrator dashboard.
- Automated delivery of archives to email archiving vendors.
Seamlessly Enable and Manage Compliant Social Media Engagement
- Support and archive corporate and individual accounts, including comments from third-parties.
- Manage compliance with approval workflow and post-review reporting.
- Analyze and identify exceptions with lexicon-based flags on archived content.
- Search for and report on brand mentions across social media networks and web search engines.
- Implement the solution with ease by distributing a hyperlink to a single web form.
Ensure simple and secure access for all users.
- Clean and simple interface with intuitive usability.
- Easy access via a browser-based platform with no agents, downloads or proprietary software.
- Secure communication and storage of sensitive information.