Partnering with trusted experts to outsource specific licensing and registration transactions or an entire operation can significantly reduce costs while enabling airtight, compliant processes that speed time-to-market and increase producer satisfaction.
RegEd offers a comprehensive suite of licensing and registration outsourcing services developed by the most experienced team in the industry. RegEd’s knowledgeable professionals continuously monitor changes to the requirements and administrative procedures of each state insurance filing office, NIPR and FINRA. RegEd has led the way in establishing industry best practices centered on dramatic process efficiencies enabled by its industry-leading Xchange enterprise technology. In combination with RegEd’s highly experienced team of licensing, registration and outsourcing professionals, firms can rely on RegEd to fully manage the end to end operational process and satisfy demanding compliance requirements.
RegEd can customize an outsourcing program tailored to the firm’s specific needs. Outsource a single, complex or high-volume project, specific licensing or registration transactions, or the entire scope of the firm’s insurance licensing and / or securities registration operations. Using Xchange, RegEd’s Registration and Licensing Outsourcing Services team can prepare the required filings and transactions, order supporting documents, validate producer data against current regulatory sources, and maintain evidence of filing. RegEd Registration and Licensing Outsourcing Services enable firms to readily supplement their operations staffing during peak volume periods or obtain comprehensive assistance with unplanned, time-critical projects that may result from events like acquisitions.
- Reduce licensing and registration operational costs.
- Establish scalability for immediate response to changing business needs.
- Increase operational flexibility and turnaround, at a variable cost, with no overhead.
- Gain access to unparalleled expertise and best practices and establish consistent, uniform processes that promote a culture of compliance.
- Take advantage of ongoing investment in continuous improvement and best-in-class technology, infrastructure and security with no overhead.
- Avoid IT costs associated with licensing and registration technology build-outs and ongoing maintenance.
- Refocus on core competencies and redeploy IT cycles to critical path initiatives.