Schedule a Consultation
Our solution and subject matter experts will provide an overview of how RegEd’s enterprise solutions enable our clients to improve efficiency, effectiveness and transparency across the enterprise.
RegEd’s FINRA Registration Profiles solution enables firms to manage FINRA-related registration information for each registered representative to ensure regulatory requirements are met. Compliance administrators, supervisors, and representatives can access a comprehensive view of all new and updated Form U4 information on a daily basis. This includes SRO and jurisdiction registrations, outside activities, disclosures, CE and exam windows, results, and office locations. An automated nightly feed from FINRA’s Web EFT portal ensures that all information is current and accurate. The integration of RegEd’s database with Web EFT increases efficiency, accuracy, and transparency while identifying critical compliance problems.
Through full integration with FINRA Web EFT, FINRA Registration Profiles provides financial services professionals with timely access to registrant information, allowing them to quickly verify registration without the need to call firm administrators. A single user interface enables key stakeholders to view and maintain representative and branch registration, increasing the efficiency of administrative management and compliance issue resolution. The RegEd solution also enables administrators to send customizable CE and exam window notifications to recipients defined by the firm’s hierarchy.
- Create U4/U5 filings and electronically submit to FINRA via WebEFT.
- Customizable CE and exam notifications.
- Robust reporting enables compliance administrators to track critical aspects of a rep’s regulatory history, such as compliance requirements and status.
- Reduces data errors and duplicate entries while increasing efficiency.
- Enables field supervisors to access representative FINRA information.
- Assembles representative renewal data, including costs and fees.