Schedule a Consultation
Our solution and subject matter experts will provide an overview of how RegEd’s enterprise solutions enable our clients to improve efficiency, effectiveness and transparency across the enterprise.
Ready access to current licensing requirements is required to ensure that licensing and appointment requests comply with the requirements prescribed by each state filing office and are accepted upon submission. Filing rejections, which can result from submitting outdated forms, incorrect fees or as a result of incomplete information, are costly and directly impact the bottom line. In addition, rejections open the potential to compromise the firm’s market conduct standards, resulting in non-compliance exposure. And, because producers are in a holding pattern waiting for their license or appointment filing to be affected, their satisfaction is impacted, potentially placing business from those producers at risk.
RegEd’s State Requirements, the industry’s most complete and current producer licensing resource, provides instant access to current state summaries of licensure, appointment and termination statutes, regulations and administrative requirements. Using State Requirements licensing professionals can access current requirements pertaining to the licensing of insurance agents, agencies and brokers and adjusters, for multiple lines of authority, in all 51 U.S. jurisdictions, ensuring that submitted licensing applications are in full compliance with state standards.
State Requirements is authored, maintained and updated by RegEd Regulatory Affairs experts who understand the requirements and the idiosyncratic stipulations of each filing jurisdiction. These individuals are in regular contact with department of insurance administrators and regulators and maintain strong relationships with the state filing offices. This enables RegEd to stay apprised of the latest information on changes in statute, form and procedure.
State Requirements is a comprehensive service that includes:
- State Forms. Access the most current forms needed to license, appoint and terminate producers.
- State News. Stay current on the latest regulatory developments that affect producer licensing.
- State Updates. View, by jurisdiction, a chronological record of changes to state licensing requirements.
- Instant Alerts. Receive instant email notification of important changes in licensing requirements and forms.
- Fast Facts. Access at-a-glance summaries of licensing requirements across U.S. jurisdictions.
State Requirements is updated weekly and includes comprehensive coverage for the following lines of authority for insurance producer, agent and broker licenses:
- Variable Authority/Contract/Annuity
- Personal Lines
- Limited Lines Credit
- Independent/Staff Adjuster
- Surplus Lines Broker
Access State Requirements to research jurisdiction-specific requirements pertaining to:
- License Eligibility
- Designation of Authorized Agency Members
- Initial Licensing and Adding Lines of Authority
- Appointments (Initial, Renewal, Termination)
- License Renewal
- Continuing Education
- Address/Name Change
- Licensing Examination
- Duplicate License
- Voluntary/Involuntary Termination