RegEd will showcase its enterprise compliance platform for banks at the American Bankers Association’s Regulatory Compliance Conference, which will be held virtually from June 22-24.
The National Conversation on Compliance will provide participants with in-depth regulatory analysis, benchmarking data from across the industry, and practical implementation strategies for current compliance challenges.
The ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference includes sessions on timely topics such as:
- Leading Practices in Assessing and Mitigating UDAAP Risk
- Reviewing Your Compliance Policies and Procedures for the New Environment
- Customer Communications Compliance
- Navigating Virtual Examinations
- The Future of Regulation
The conference will also include a virtual marketplace with exhibits from conference sponsors such as RegEd. RegEd representatives will highlight the company’s integrated, fit-for-purpose enterprise compliance solutions for banks, including the following.
- Marketing and Advertising Review Management: Streamlines the end-to-end process for marketing and advertising communication submission, review, collaboration and approval, speeding time to market for review items.
- Branch Audit Management: Enables banks to fully plan, schedule, conduct, resolve, and report on bank audits. The solution is fully configurable to reflect a bank’s specific organizational hierarchy and business processes.
- Conflict of Interest Management: Including Gifts and Gratuities, Outside Business Activities, and Personal Securities Accounts. Capture full audit trails of requests, approvals, exceptions, attestations, and documentation.
- Policies and Procedures Management: Enables administration and oversight of the bank’s policies and procedures, including approval, distribution, attestation management, and testing program management.
Schedule a consultation to learn more about how RegEd’s fit-for-purpose enterprise compliance solutions enable banks to gain the effective oversight that they need to ensure that compliance obligations are fulfilled, compliance gaps are readily identified and remediated, and strong audit trails that demonstrate compliance are captured and memorialized.
RegEd is the market-leading provider of RegTech enterprise solutions with relationships with more than 200 enterprise clients, including 80% of the top 25 financial services firms.
Established in 2000 by former regulators, the company is recognized for continuous regulatory technology innovation with solutions hallmarked by workflow-directed processes, data integration, regulatory intelligence, automated validations, business process automation, and compliance dashboards. The aggregate drives the highest levels of operational efficiency and enables our clients to cost-effectively comply with regulations and continuously mitigate risk.
Trusted by the nation’s top financial services firms, RegEd’s proven, holistic approach to RegTech meets firms where they are on the compliance and risk management continuum, scaling as their needs evolve and amplifying the value proposition delivered to clients. For more information, please schedule a consultation.